Sep 22, 2008

Back to School!


Brennan and Callie's first day of school, I can't believe he is in 5th grade and she is in 2nd grade.
They were so excited!! This year is different for us we switched to D track so we had a long summer. Brennan is in a 5th/6th grade split class, it made him a little nervous when he saw some of those big kids. I tried to stay with him but I could tell he's at that too cool age so I just kinda hid and watched. Callie on the other hand held my hand tell they went in. Her teacher is so sweet she reminded us of Grandma Diane (she kinda looks like her too).


Brennan with Mrs. Cavender, Callie's teacher is Mrs. Spencer.
They look so grown up to me!





Connor is on his second year of preschool. Ethan wanted to go with him so bad even though Connor can be rough with him Ethan is still crazy about him.



His bag has his name on it and a picture of a boy it's pretty cute!

6 comments:

Tori said...

Laurie your blog looks great!

katherinejewel said...

Laurie your blog is soo cute!! And your kids are absolutley adorable!! I can't believe their getting so big!!

Kristin said...

Just when I think you've overcome your mental issues, and decided to do the 'cool blogger stuff'....you let me down. It's now been a month, and nothing new....get on it!

Karly said...

Um.... I didn't know you had a blog! CUTE! So anyway when you have a blog you have to update it. I WILL BE WATCHING!

Richelle said...

Hi Laurie! I had no idea you had a blog...cute pictures of the kids! You need an update ;-)

Beth said...

Laurie - Cute blog! The pictures of your kids are darling.
p.s "Happy Birthday to you!"